La Biosthetique was founded in the early 1950s, in Paris, by the biochemist Marcel Contier. He developed the sensationally innovative “Culture of Total Beauty“ – a harmonious blend of natural ingredients, high-quality products and scientifically proven research. La Biosthetique Paris is a totally holistic concept for perfect beauty – a bold statement of products and services in harmony with environmental sustainability.
- Products with up to 100% ingredients of natural origin
- Pharmaceutical rated and controlled ingredients
- Ingredients from certified organic cultivation
- All offices and factories are powered by renewable energy
- Post-recycled & recyclable packaging
- Certified natural cosmetics for hair – Zero impact policy – (carbon-neutral) delivery of their products from their warehouse to their salons and spas – The carbon dioxide emissions generated by the delivery of their products in Europe are offset by the protection and reforestation of nature reserves in Costa Rica.
- La Biosthetique colour has the lowest amonia content of all professional colour systems.
- Active ingredients like coconut oil, aloe vera, and chamomile are combined to create results, through the highest scientific methods possible, that are unequal!
- Their new Micro-Pigment Technology enables extraordinary and impressive colour results due to a much smaller colour molecule.
- Their production knowledge is unequal in the industry – giving a gentle and long lasting result while healing the hair structure.
- Long lasting results
- Vibrant colours
- Gentle and soothing to the scalp
- Strengthens the hair structure
- Outstanding shine and colour brilliance
- Low amonia content
- Up to 92% naturally derived compounds
- High amounts of pure, natural ingredients – amino acid and vitamin E from coconut oil